My research interest is in algebraic geometry. More specifically, I am interested in the following topics.
- Positivity of linear series and syzygies of projective varieties.
- Deformation theory of finite morphisms and smoothing of multiple structures.
- Moduli of curves and surfaces of general type.
- Rationality of stacks.
- Tautological families of cyclic covers of projective spaces (with P. Kundu, and J. Mukherjee), submitted.
- A note on stability of syzygy bundles on Enriques and bielliptic surfaces (with J. Mukherjee), submitted.
- Deformations and moduli of irregular canonical covers with K2=4pg−8 (with P. Bangere, F. J. Gallego, and J. Mukherjee), submitted.
- Deformation of morphisms, varieties of low codimension and asymptotic limits (with P. Bangere, F. J. Gallego, and J. Mukherjee), submitted.
- Smoothing of multiple structures on embedded Enriques manifolds (with J. Mukherjee).
To appear in Mathematische Zeitschrift.
- K3 carpets on minimal rational surfaces and their smoothings (with P. Bangere, and J. Mukherjee).
International Journal of Mathematics 32 (2021), no. 6, 2150032, 20 pp.
- Remarks on projective normality for certain Calabi-Yau and hyperkähler varieties (with J. Mukherjee).
Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 224 (2020), no. 10, 106383, 19 pp.
- On the projective normality and normal presentation on higher
dimensional varieties with nef canonical bundle (with J. Mukherjee).
Journal of Algebra 540 (2019), 121–155.